If you have yet to create a Facebook for Business page, then it is time to exploit this free social media site’s incredible opportunity to expand your online presence. Every business, big and small should be on Facebook, just simply because it has more than 2.7 billion active users. A Facebook for Business page can help you connect with people who are looking exactly for information about your business and services and provides you with ways to target your advertising to those likely buyers.
A quick search on Facebook for your product or service will list your web address, email and phone number, as well as your hours (especially helpful if you have a hard “brick and mortar” location.) These days some people will look for your business on Facebook before they search for you on Google, which is why it is important that you have a FB presence.
Why Do You Need a Facebook Business Page?
A Facebook business page is a free web page that is very similar to a profile page, except it tells people all about your business. A social network such as Facebook offers you the unique chance to engage directly with your customers in the chat and comments but in a way that creates trust and familiarity. However it is important not too be casual with any aspect your FB business page because (unless you are running an extreme niche business), it is also important to appear professional and neutral. Consider your cover photo to be like your storefront window and the photos and posts to be a way updating your followers on new products, special events and special deals.
Tips for Running a Thriving FB Business Page
Here are some important things to note about creating a successful and thriving Facebook business page –
- It is created from your personal profile page. You can’t just create a FB business page as a solo endeavor. It must be created from your profile page, which of course means that your personal page must jive with what you do for a living. This is part of making you real and authentic to your users.
- Make sure your photos look professional. Your personal profile page photos can be a little more casual, but your cover photo and profile picture must look professional but at the same time express authenticity.
- Answer questions on your FB messenger chat as quickly as possible.
- Take advantage of the FB publishing tool that allows you to schedule future posts.
- Create an advertise events. This is a fun way to engage your audience and convert them into members or customer.
- Use Facebook’s polling features to start a conversation or get to know your customer’s opinions.
- Use comments and answers to question on your page to generate a conversation, that in turn can generate your next post.
Integrating a Facebook page into your social marketing strategy is an intelligent and absolutely free way to reach a potential audience of millions.
At Six50 Studios we provide all you will ever need to create or revitalize your online content. We can provide web and graphic design, content creation, video, and assistance with creating your own unique approach to integrating a Facebook page into your overall social media marketing plan.